UK-CAB is a network for community HIV treatment advocates across the UK.
UK-CAB aims to develop, strengthen and support:
- A network of treatment advocates
- Expert training on current treatment issues and opportunities to meet with doctors, researchers and pharmaceutical companies
- Community representation in clinical trials and setting the standard of care
UK-CAB connects over 730 members from over 120 organisations.
UK-CAB is free to join and open to HIV-positive people and community advocates. A valid email account is needed to take part.
- UK-CAB57 – HIV and diabetes
- UK-CAB56 – HIV cure update, IAS feedback
- UK-CAB 55 – Hepatitis C co-infection
- UK-CAB 54 – The NHS HIV drug approval process
- UK-CAB 53 – HIV Prevention
- UK-CAB 52 – Sexual health and HIV
- UK-CAB 51 – Mental health and HIV