UK-CAB is a network for community HIV treatment advocates across the UK.
UK-CAB aims to develop, strengthen and support:
- A network of treatment advocates
- Expert training on current treatment issues and opportunities to meet with doctors, researchers and pharmaceutical companies
- Community representation in clinical trials and setting the standard of care
UK-CAB connects over 500 members from over 120 organisations.
UK-CAB is free to join and open to HIV-positive people and community advocates. A valid email account is needed to take part.
- News, events, announcements
- UK-CAB 47 – Transition from paediatric to adult services
- UK-CAB 46 – HIV malignancies
- UK-CAB 45 – HIV cure research
- UK-CAB 44 – Generics and drug development
- UK-CAB 43 – Bone health and exercise
- UK-CAB 42 – HIV Ddiagnostics
- UK-CAB 41 – HIV and TB
- UK-CAB 40 – Gender and HIV research
- UK-CAB 39 – London HIV drug prescribing and Hep C
- UK-CAB 38 – HIV and the brain
- UK-CAB 37 – Treatment as prevention
- UK-CAB 36 – Making the most of your GP
- UK-CAB 35 – Early diagnosis and primary infection
- UK-CAB 34 – Community training day
- UK-CAB documents and policies