Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Groupwork services for the African Communities

Groupwork services for the African Communities

Print
Pages: 1

Christabell Kunda
Groupwork services for the African Communities
Posted on: December 19 2011, 01:17 pm

I will be running some courses, skill sessions and workshops specifically for people from African communities next year starting in January 2011. These Groupwork services  will targets African living with HIV and affected by HIV in North and South London respectively. 

The workshops starting next year  2012 are:

The Newly Diagnosed Group
   The Affected Group
   Life begins  at 40

If you would like more information or to further discuss participant referral, course content and delivery, please contact me on my direct line
0207 7812 1719 or by email  christabel.kunda@tht.org.uk
Juliet Bosa
Re: Groupwork services for the African Communities
Reply #1 on: February 23 2012, 04:18 pm

Christabel, I would like to come to Life begins at 40 but I do my counselling on Wednesdays. Is there anyway for me to get whatever will go on during the workshop.

Julilet
Christabell Kunda
Re: Groupwork services for the African Communities
Reply #2 on: February 23 2012, 05:32 pm

Life begins at 40 is an on going session and we have more coming up at different places . 
The next sessions starts on the :
14th March to 28th March at LEATS,  St Paul's Church Lorrimore Square London  SE17 3QU . Time:01:30pm

11thApril until  25th April at St Georges Hospital . Time 10:30am -01:30pm

I will update you on any new African groupworks. Please do contact me for  more details.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Groupwork services for the African Communities