Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Men Denied Access to Condoms in Prison

Men Denied Access to Condoms in Prison

Print
Pages: 1

Zhana Books
Men Denied Access to Condoms in Prison
Posted on: July 2 2012, 12:56 pm

Go here to read my blog on men being denied access to condoms in prison in the U.S. 
http://ancestralenergies.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/black-men-denied-condoms-in-prison.html

Meanwhile, here in the UK, more and more repressive legislation is being brought in with the Olympics being used as an excuse. 

Black people people of African heritage are disproportionately involved in the criminal justice system and disproportionately winding up behind bars.  This is true on both sides of the Atlantic. 

I feel really passionate about this.  This is one of the reasons why I wrote my book and it's one of the reasons why I lead the Success Workshops.
http://www.blacksuccess1.com/relaxationworkshops.htm

I can remember reading MORE THAN 20 YEARS AGO that heterosexual African women would be the largest-growing group of people who would contract HIV and AIDS.  In other words, it was preventable.

There are things we can do.  The methods I teach are very powerful.  We can change things.  We can bring about positive change and transformation. 

I am offering three free places for members of this group for my next workshop.  Please note, this workshop is open to everyone. 

THERE IS NO NEED TO DISCLOSE ANYTHING.  We have total confidentiality within and outside the workshop.

If you are an African or African Caribbean service user or if your organisation has African or African Caribbean members who

• are under stress
  • need support
  • need access to services
and who can benefit from this workshop, please get in touch.  The next workshop will be in July.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Men Denied Access to Condoms in Prison