Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Imperial College's first clinical attachment program.

Imperial College's first clinical attachment program.

Print
Pages: 1

Forum Link
Imperial College's first clinical attachment program.
Posted on: July 27 2012, 09:06 am

Dear UK CAB members,

I am attaching a flyer to this posting for Imperial College's 'first clinical attachment program'. This course is part of the first year medical students training programme and is their first chance to meet patients on a face-to-face basis. The clinical attachment programme needs volunteers to meet with the new medical students for the coming academic year.

Please could you cascade the poster advertising the course down through to your individual networks and encourage anyone is interested in volunteering for the course to contact Dr Ros Herbert at Imperial College.

I joined the programme several years ago and have found it an enjoyable and rewarding experience the feedback I get from the students I meet is that they also find it incredibly rewarding. I would therefore encourage anyone to participate in the programme. If you would like any further details from me please feel free to drop me a line (paul.decle@forum-link.org). If you would like to participate in the programme please contact Dr Herbert directly her email address is below.

r.herbert@imperial.ac.uk

Kind regards,

Paul

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Imperial College's first clinical attachment program.