Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Global Fund: Here I am Campaign petition to be delivered TOMORROW. Help it reach

Global Fund: Here I am Campaign petition to be delivered TOMORROW. Help it reach

Print
Pages: 1

Elias Phiri
Global Fund: Here I am Campaign petition to be delivered TOMORROW. Help it reach
Posted on: September 24 2012, 09:26 pm

Apologies for cross-posting -

Dear members,

I'm writing today to ask you to support a petition, calling on world's leaders to fully fund the Global Fund, and ensure it remains a global mechanism which responds to the full needs of people affected by HIV, TB and malaria. The petition is to be submitted to world leader's attending an Every Woman Every Child dinner in New York tomorrow, so time is short!

http://www.hereiamcampaign.org/sign-on-2/

Please do sign on to the petition (if you haven't already), and share it with your colleagues and networks. A last push on this to get numbers up would be fantastic.

In addition, we are organising a meeting on the Global Fund to plan our next steps and campaign actions, with the 2010 campaign group. Please do email me should you wish to get involved.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jess

Jessica Hamer
Campaign and Advocacy Manager

Stop AIDS Campaign
UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development

+44 (0)20 7324 4785
jess@aidsconsortium.org.uk

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Global Fund: Here I am Campaign petition to be delivered TOMORROW. Help it reach