Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + New Peer Support Group for HIV+ Gay & Bisexual men

New Peer Support Group for HIV+ Gay & Bisexual men

Print
Pages: 1

UK CAB Moderator
Global Moderator
New Peer Support Group for HIV+ Gay & Bisexual men
Posted on: November 1 2012, 12:44 pm

FYI:
-------
Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Michael and I am the  Administrator / Facilitator of a HIV peer support group called Positive 21. The group has been created to provide peer support for Gay and  Bisexual men of all ages, who are living with and facing the challenges of HIV in the 21st century.

It would be very much appreciated and helpful to me, if you would please circulate / forward on this e-mail to your listed members and your fellow colleagues within the various departments in order to bring about awareness of the group. There is a website for the group  which is: www.positive21.org.uk  this gives details on the aims and objectives of the group with a brief synopsis about me, our location and how to make contact.

If you have any further inquires or questions about Positive21, please feel free to contact me on: 07549 430465.

Thank you for your assistance.
Yours sincerely

Michael A
Positive21
Administrator/Facilitator

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + New Peer Support Group for HIV+ Gay & Bisexual men