Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + 56 Dean Street World AIDS Day live chat

56 Dean Street World AIDS Day live chat

Print
Pages: 1

Forum Link
56 Dean Street World AIDS Day live chat
Posted on: November 30 2012, 09:16 am

I am forwarding a message from George Vasilopoulos who is the Web Communications & Graphic Design Manager for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust in which George outlines an innovative project by the team at the 56 Dean Street clinic in London.
../
I am working with 56 Dean Street to do Chelsea and Westminster's first live web chat entitled '56 Dean Street World AIDS Day live chat'.

The live chat will be an opportunity for people to write in to ask questions relating to HIV and World AIDS Day. I will be working with Alan McOwan, Leigh Chislett and Jake Jenkins from 56 Dean Street to moderate incoming comments and provide support while they will be responding to questions and comments raised during the session. The live chat webpage is at www.chelwest.nhs.uk/livechat

Please also see below for further information about what Chelsea and Westminsterís three HIV and sexual health centres are doing and about Dean Street's World Record attempt:

• Prime Minister supports 56 Dean Streetís HIV testing event on World AIDS Day Saturday 1 December. Prime Minister David Cameron is publicly supporting 56 Dean Streetís attempt to break their own world record for the number of HIV tests given in a single day this Saturday 1 December to mark World AIDS Day.
  • HIV testing goes on the road to mark World AIDS Day. Staff from Chelsea and Westminsterís three HIV and sexual health centres are hitting the road this week in the run-up to World AIDS Day on Saturday 1 December to offer free, instant and confidential HIV tests to promote HIV awareness and reduce the stigma that still surrounds the condition.
  • World AIDS Day Saturday 1 DecemberóGet Tested, Make History. Come along to G-A-Y Bar Old Compton Street to get a FREE Instant and confidential HIV Test and support our attempts to promote HIV awareness, reduce stigma and make history.
I would be grateful if you could please pass on the message to your colleagues and contacts as well.
/..
Please feel free to cascade this information down through you individual networks.

Kind Regards,

Paul.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + 56 Dean Street World AIDS Day live chat