Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + NICE offers conference ticket bursary to attend the 2013 NICE conference

NICE offers conference ticket bursary to attend the 2013 NICE conference

Print
Pages: 1

UK CAB Moderator
Global Moderator
NICE offers conference ticket bursary to attend the 2013 NICE conference
Posted on: January 8 2013, 03:10 pm

FYI - conditions and application forms attached to this email.
Thanks, Memory
------------------
Dear Colleague,

I am writing you remind you of our bursary scheme offer for the 2013 NICE Annual Conference which is taking place in Birmingham on 14 and 15 May 2013. If you haven’t yet applied and are interested in doing so please note that the deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 10th January 2013.

NICE 2013 will focus on:
   The relationship between NICE and other major partner organisations in the new health landscape,
   How NICE can supplement existing social care quality standards,
   Public Health England and local government's new role.

The bursary offer
This year's bursary package consists of a full two-day delegate pass to the conference worth £325 plus VAT. The bursary scheme is open to national patient, carer and voluntary organisations and can be applied for by completing and returning the application form below. Details of the bursary scheme and the application form are also available on NICE website bursary page:
http://www.nice.org.uk/newsroom/niceannualconference/2013BursaryScheme.jsp

The closing date for submitted applications is 5pm, Thursday 10th January 2013. Applications will be considered for eligibility by the NICE Patient and Public Involvement Programme. Applications which meet the eligibility criteria will be selected for a bursary at random.

Because of the limited number of bursary packages available, priority may be given to those organisations who have not previously received a NICE conference bursary.

Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible following the closing date. Unsuccessful applicants will be entitled to book delegate passes at a discounted rate.

How to apply:
Please return your completed form electronically to bursary2013@nice.org.uk, or by post to:

NICE 2013 – Conference Bursary Scheme
c/o Ms Bushra Hussain
Patient and Public Involvement Programme
NICE
Level 1, City Tower
Piccadilly Plaza
Manchester
M1 4BT
bursary2013@nice.org.uk

Please note that applications received after 5pm, Thursday 10th January 2013 will NOT be considered

Certain terms and conditions apply, and I have attached these to this email. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
A copy of the application form is also attached to this email. If you would like a hard copy sent to you please email me at: bursary2013@nice.org.uk

I very much look forward to receiving your application, and to seeing you at next year’s conference.

Yours sincerely,
Bushra Hussain
Co-ordinator
Patient and Public Involvement Programme

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + NICE offers conference ticket bursary to attend the 2013 NICE conference