Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Advising on PLWHIV accessing or trying to access fertility and adoption services

Advising on PLWHIV accessing or trying to access fertility and adoption services

Print
Pages: 1

blakesmith
Advising on PLWHIV accessing or trying to access fertility and adoption services
Posted on: February 15 2013, 12:31 pm

THT has been working with a PhD student at University of Surrey, Tam Chipawe, who is researching into people living with HIV with experience of accessing or trying to access fertility and adoption services. She has finished interviewing PLWHIV and would now like to speak to HIV sector workers who have provided support on these issues.

If you have experience of helping PLWHIV in this way please contact Tam as per below. This research will contribute towards HIV policy work.

Best regards, Blake.
Policy, Terrence Higgins Trust
blake.smith@tht.org.ik

Sent: 22 January 2013 17:41
To: Blake Smith
Subject: Call for HIV coordinators/support workers and health workers

I would like to seek further assistance in making a call out to all THT workers to take part in the second phase of my research looking into HIV and parenthood.

I would like to talk to support workers/HIV coordinators and counsellors and health workers in THT and other HIV charity organisations/professionals supporting people living with HIV to have access fertility treatment or child adoption services to have children. 

I would appreciate a few minutes of your time to let  us know how the process has been from a professional point of view. We can arrange a telephone interview/skype or a meeting at your office. The process will not take much of your time.

Your views are valuable in informing research and influencing policy change.

Call Tam Chipawe at 079 617 15741 or email t.chipawe@surrey.ac.uk .

Kind regards,
Tam
t chipawe cane

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Advising on PLWHIV accessing or trying to access fertility and adoption services