Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + How do Black African people with HIV feel about being on HIV treatment?

How do Black African people with HIV feel about being on HIV treatment?

Print
Pages: 1

UK CAB Moderator
Global Moderator
How do Black African people with HIV feel about being on HIV treatment?
Posted on: July 5 2013, 01:21 pm

FYI - please contact yvonne.adeyemi@lshtm.ac.uk  directly for any questions or would like to be interviewd:
---------------
You are being invited to take part in a research study.

My name is Yvonne and this study forms as part of my research project as a student completing my MSc in Public Health at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.  I am interested in finding out how your culture and background may or may not influence how you feel about taking HIV medication. 

If you are:
- a black African man
- aged 24 and over
- living in London with diagnosed HIV
- AND you are on HIV treatment or have been advised to start it
...then I would very much like to meet with you. All information you give is entirely confidential. Interviews take 30 minutes, and you would need to be available to be interviewed on July 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 (Thursdays or Saturdays in July).

If you are interested and would like to take part please contact me by email: yvonne.adeyemi@lshtm.ac.uk

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + How do Black African people with HIV feel about being on HIV treatment?