Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Forum Link Educational Workshops

Forum Link Educational Workshops

Print
Pages: 1

Forum Link
Forum Link Educational Workshops
Posted on: August 15 2013, 07:28 am

Dear UK CAB Members,

Forum Link (http://www.forum-link.org) will be running three educational workshops starting in September. The main aim  of these three workshops is to build skills in public speaking and negotiating skills.

These workshops are open to any patients who are members of a group affiliated with Forum Link (if you would like to attend and are not affiliated please get in touch as, if there are places left, we will try and accommodate you if we can). 

The HIV Directorate at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital have confirmed the following dates are booked for the workshops and will be they will be held in the Mansfield Conference Centre,

11th October
29th November
& 13th December

If you are not familiar with it, the room is on the fourth floor of the St Stephens Centre (above the Kobler Clinic).

St Stephens Centre
369 Fulham Road
London
SW10 9NH

This is the same room the Chelsea and Westminster positive patient group have their meetings. The following link to their web site has details of the venue and a map showing how to get there.

Please note the information on this page is about the patient groups meetings, only the venue details are relevant.
http://www.frontlinehiv.org/meetings/venue.html

The workshops will run from 10:00am till 4:00pm

It would be preferable if patients can commit to attending all three workshops but having said that, we are aware that some individuals may find they do not need to attend all three, as they may be very well informed about the subject of one particular workshop so attending all three is not compulsory.

Attached is an outline of the training programme so you can have a clear understanding of the nature of the workshops.

Please let me know if you would like any further information.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
LeaSuwanna Griffith
Re: Forum Link Educational Workshops
Reply #1 on: August 25 2013, 07:12 pm

Hi Its Leasuwanna I am very interested in the workshop would i be able to receive some more information on how to sign up please.
Forum Link
Re: Forum Link Educational Workshops
Reply #2 on: August 25 2013, 08:07 pm

Hi Leasuwanna,

Do you want to drop me a line to my email address

paul.decle@forum-link.org

All the best,

Paul.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Forum Link Educational Workshops