Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + My Care My Voice

My Care My Voice

Print
Pages: 1

Sarah Radcliffe
My Care My Voice
Posted on: October 3 2013, 11:40 am

My Care My Voice: Everything you need to know about your health and care services

NAT has launched a new resource to help empower people living with HIV to get the most from their health and social care services.  My Care My Voice can be found on NATís website www.lifewithhiv.org.uk Ė just click on the logo on the top right-hand corner.

My Care My Voice explains the new NHS arrangements and sets out the rights and entitlements people living with HIV have when using NHS and social care services.  It also gives tips on how to shape your services and influence decision-making in your local area.

We hope that as well as supporting individuals in their own care, My Care My Voice could be used by advocates and activists to support their peers to get the most from their services.

Some of the key features of the My Care My Voice are:

- Simple Q&A format covering the most important questions about your health and social care services [/li][/list]
- Provides a quick reference to the sources of your rights to help you advocate for the standard of care you are entitled to
- Easy to access on home computers, laptops and smart phones
- Downloadable factsheets for each topic covered
- Links to other helpful resources and tools by organisations including NAM, Positively UK, i-base and THT

NAT would also value your feedback, email: info@nat.org.uk.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + My Care My Voice