Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Healthwatch Lambeth public meeting to improve primary care and GPs

Healthwatch Lambeth public meeting to improve primary care and GPs

Print
Pages: 1

Silvia Petretti
Steering group
Healthwatch Lambeth public meeting to improve primary care and GPs
Posted on: May 29 2014, 11:49 am

Dear UKCAB members,

Please see below information on Lambeth joint public meeting between Healthwatch and Clinical Commissioning Groups. This is an extremely important meeting it can influence the quality of care we receive from our local GPs in Lambeth.  I have heard a lot of dissatisfaction with the care people living with HIV get from their GPs,  so I think it would be important to have some representation at this meeting. Lambeth has the highest HIV prevalence in the UK and it is crucial that our voice is heard.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting because it clashes with another important meeting about ARVs commissioning in London.  I really hope somebody from UKCAB can go.

The Big Lambeth Health Debate continues join the conversation.

How can we transform GP services to improve health and quality and reduce inequalities AND meeting the challenges of an ageing population, a rise in long term health conditions and tighter budgets?

Come along to a Healthwatch Lambeth, Lambeth Patient Participation Group Network and NHS Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group public meeting.

Wednesday, 4 June, 6pm 8pm

Community Room, Streatham Ice Arena, 386  Streatham High Road, SW16 6HX

Light refreshments provided.

Book your place.  https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-big-lambeth-health-debate-continues-join-the-conversation-tickets-11652180987

All welcome!

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Healthwatch Lambeth public meeting to improve primary care and GPs