Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Should Women Be Treated Differently?

Should Women Be Treated Differently?

Print
Pages: 1

Forum Link
Should Women Be Treated Differently?
Posted on: June 11 2014, 12:27 pm

Dear UK CAB Members,

Chelsea and Westminster’s positive patient group, The Frontline HIV Forum (http://www.frontlinehiv.org) are holding our third women’s only evening on

Wednesday 9th July 5:30 - 8:00pm.

This workshop “Should Women Be Treated Differently?” will focus on the latest research about new medications and combinations available and what constitutes the best treatment regime for women with HIV. There will also be a discussion forum on Adherence and Women.

As with the previous women’s only evenings, this meeting is open to all HIV positive women across London and light refreshments will be provided.

Please can you promote this event as widely as possible. I am attaching three files to this posting, an A4 poster, an A4 sheet with two flyers on it and an A4 sheet with 4 mini flyers on it. The latter is designed to hand to individual women and has no reference to HIV on it.

If folks can RSVP that would be great but it is not a block on attending, it is only so we  can have some idea of numbers for catering.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
Virginia Cucchi
Steering group
Re: Should Women Be Treated Differently?
Reply #1 on: July 7 2014, 08:58 am

Dear Paul,
I hope you are well.
I will attend on Wednesday forum.
Thanks for the invitation.
Kind Regards
Virginia
Forum Link
Reply #2 on: July 7 2014, 09:31 am

Dear Virginia,

We have had to move the “Should Women Be Treated Differently” meeting on Wednesday evening to a new venue.

THE MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED TO

Gleeson Theatre
which is situated in the main hospital,
lower ground floor
in the Imperial College,
lift bank C.

Please can you let as many women know that the meeting has changed venues but all positive women are welcome regardless of where they are treated.

Sorry that this is such a last minuet change

Kind Regards,

Paul.
Virginia Cucchi
Steering group
Reply #3 on: July 7 2014, 09:39 am

Dear Paul,
I look in the Forum link an I was aware of the venue change, thanks.
 I will contact some women who said they will attend about the change in venue.
Kind Regards
Virginia

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Should Women Be Treated Differently?