Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Another speaker request! Looking for speakers for NHIVNA Study Day 18/3/15

Another speaker request! Looking for speakers for NHIVNA Study Day 18/3/15

Print
Pages: 1

Angelina Namiba
Another speaker request! Looking for speakers for NHIVNA Study Day 18/3/15
Posted on: December 3 2014, 06:37 pm

Dear members

Yes it's me again! With another opportunity for you to present your perspective. (And to indeed put that advocacy and public speaking training into practice.)

We are looking for two speakers for the NHIVNA Study day of the 18th of March 2015. It will be held in London.
The study day will be on 'HIV and ageing: implications for HIV nursing.
The session you will speak at is titled: Living and ageing with HIV: the patient perspective.

Background information.
  • Are you living with HIV and aged 50 plus?
    Are you also living with other co-morbidities?
    If
the answer is yes, then we would like your talk to focus on your experience of living with HIV and another/or other co-mobidities; polypharmacy; increased visits to clinic for other specialties; the impact on your life; the good and not so good experiences and how you would like to see your care managed.

Do you fit the criteria? Are you interested and able to present?
Then please send me an email at: anamiba@positivelyuk.org
In the interests of democracy, I will go with first come first served Smiley (though of course it will be good to have two not so similar perspectives).

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your really good responses to my previous calls for speakers.

Kind Regards
Angelina

Angelina Namiba
Project Manager
From Pregnancy to Baby and Beyond
Positively UK
345 City Road
London EC1V 1LR

0207 713 0444
anamiba@positivelyuk.org
http://positivelyuk.org/pregnancy/
Web: www.positivelyuk.org

Usual working days: Mondays to Thursdays

Support someone living with HIV today.  10 will help someone attend a peer support group where they can talk to other people living with HIV and gain information on living well with HIV.  Text POSU01 to 70070

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Another speaker request! Looking for speakers for NHIVNA Study Day 18/3/15