Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness

Print
Pages: 1

Michael Harkin
Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness
Posted on: December 22 2014, 10:46 am

Well ... its a short week at work ... Christmas 2014 is upon us and the mad rush is on to feather our nests and make our Christmas warm and comfortable.
Whether you are spending Christmas on your own or with friends and family it would be great if we could call or text one or more of our members over Christmas day and let them know that they matter and they are an imprtant part of your life.
Christmas and New Year can often become a time of reflection where we remember our family and friends who are no longer with us. That for me is a good thing.
I am looking forward to simple things over my near 2 weeks off.
TO DO LIST -
Chill Out
Do my ironing
Relax
Clean my windows
De-stress
Power wash the garden
Rest
Clean the oven
Mellow
Clean the car
Take it easy
Get a shag (fingers crossed)
Massage
Visit family and friends
Stroke my pussies ( as in cats)
De-frost the freezer
Think about my Gran canaria trip on the 24th January

What is yout to do list ?

Have a great Christmas and a brilliant New Year .....
I will be thinking of you and am open to contact over the Crimbo period XXX
Michael Harkin
Re: Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness
Reply #1 on: December 22 2014, 10:47 am

ooooops TYPO - not YOUT - read YOUR
Paul Clift
Re: Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness
Reply #2 on: December 23 2014, 12:23 pm

Similar 'to do' list apart from Gran Canaria - no holidays away for me for a little while! Best wishes for Christmas though, and a very happy New Year to you and everyone else.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a new year full of health and happyness