Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + NHS England Workshop 23 March - Reshaping Primary Care

NHS England Workshop 23 March - Reshaping Primary Care

Print
Pages: 1

Sarah Radcliffe
NHS England Workshop 23 March - Reshaping Primary Care
Posted on: March 9 2015, 09:44 am

Dear all, NHS England has emailed around the following:

Reshaping Primary Care an opportunity to be involved

An opportunity has arisen to help shape primary care development in England. A workshop is being held in central London on Monday 23rd March from 10:30 to 16:00 to look at what matters most to patients and carers in primary care. The workshop will form the first part of an extensive engagement and consultation process that will feed into the development of a framework for patients and carers expectations in primary care.  Attendees will be made up of key professionals within primary care as well as an extensive number of patients and carers.

We are therefore looking for a number of patient and carer representatives who have experience of giving their views on primary care, e.g. involved in local GP Patient Participation Groups. We will provide lunch and reimburse expenses e.g. travel. If you are interested in being part of the workshop, please complete the attached form by the 6th March and email back to lynda.norton@nhs.net.    You can also call Lynda on 0113 825 1108 for further information about the workshop or if you have any questions/queries. 
Forum Link
Re: NHS England Workshop 23 March - Reshaping Primary Care
Reply #1 on: March 9 2015, 11:03 am

I applied on the 2nd March and got the following reply
../
Dear Paul,
Many thanks for your email and for taking the time to complete the application form.
Due to the excellent interest in the event and the limited number of places, we have a full allocation of attendees.
However, if we receive any apologies from those who have already confirmed their attendance, we will of course let you know.
Thanks again for your interest.
With best wishes
Lynda
/..

I would really like to know if anyone gets a place at this workshop. Is this a case for being over qualified for the consultation seeing as I have been involved in this since 2008.

Paul.
Febby Chisha
Reply #2 on: March 20 2015, 04:46 pm

i remember i also applied but never got any reply
Forum Link
Reply #3 on: March 20 2015, 06:19 pm

By way of an update.

They offered me a cancelation place on Thursday which I have excepted and the meeting is on Monday

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + NHS England Workshop 23 March - Reshaping Primary Care