Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + New HealthUnlocked Community (please help)

New HealthUnlocked Community (please help)

Print
Pages: 1

Forum Link
New HealthUnlocked Community (please help)
Posted on: June 12 2015, 06:43 am

I wanted to let you know about two new developments and request your help.

Forum Link have joined forces with Positively UK and HIV i-Base to start a collaborative project called the HIV Partnership. I have also been working with the HealthUnlocked team to develop a UK HIV Positive Community on the HealthUnocked web site.

The plan is to launch the HealthUnlocked community in the next few days. I am looking for “Pioneer” community members to get the ball rolling. I would be extremely grateful if you would all joint the HIV Partners Health Unlocked Community to start making the community active.

If you go to https://healthunlocked.com/hivpartners you will see that we have made a start. There are a few questions that you may like to answer, or you might like to ask some questions of your own. Others may like to start by sharing your stories with the community.

To answer any questions or post your own you will need to create an account on HealthUnlocked. Then “Follow” the HIV Partners community.

When you create your account you can choose a username that does not relate to your real name if you would rather remain anonymous.

As always, I would value any feedback, good or bad.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Paul
P.S If you would like more information about the HIV Partnership or would like to join please contact me directly on paul.decle@forum-link.org
Forum Link
Re: New HealthUnlocked Community (please help)
Reply #1 on: June 12 2015, 07:39 am

CLARIFICATION

HIV Partners is a new organisation. We want to make it easier for HIV positive people to find a range of information. We do this by highlighting resources from selected other community sites.

We currently work with three organisations: HIV i-Base, Positively UK and Forum Link.

The HIV Partners website includes information about treating HIV, peer support and training. We also include information about how to set up a support group in your area. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this site then visit the main partner web sites where you will find a lot more information.

Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been living with HIV for some time we hope you will find this web site useful.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + New HealthUnlocked Community (please help)