Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Terrence Higgins Trust announces Jackie Morton as interim CEO

Terrence Higgins Trust announces Jackie Morton as interim CEO

Print
Pages: 1

Ant Babajee
Terrence Higgins Trust announces Jackie Morton as interim CEO
Posted on: July 20 2015, 01:46 pm

As one of the trustees of Terrence Higgins Trust and a member of UK-CAB, I thought I should post this news here. I also thought Jackie might be a bit embarrassed to post it her herself:

Terrence Higgins Trust is pleased to announce the appointment of Jackie Morton as the charity's interim Chief Executive. Jackie will step down from her current post as a Trustee on the Board to take up the interim role, and will remain in post until the appointment of a permanent Chief Executive.

As Chair of HIV Scotland until earlier this year, Jackie established a ground-breaking new model of governance for the organisation.

She remains actively engaged in the design of the Stigma Index 2015, the UK Community Advisory Board (a network of community HIV treatment advocates), and the British HIV Association (BHIVA) primary care project.

During her forty year career in the NHS, until retirement in 2011, Jackie led many multi-disciplinary and professional teams through hugely successful and pivotal quality change programmes that will have great relevance to her work as interim Chief Executive of Terrence Higgins Trust.

Jackie will take up her post on Monday 27 July.

http://www.tht.org.uk/our-charity/Media-centre/Press-Releases/2015/July/Terrence-Higgins-Trust-announces-interim-CEO

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Terrence Higgins Trust announces Jackie Morton as interim CEO