Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + WISE UP+ Activist training for women living with HIV Applications open!

WISE UP+ Activist training for women living with HIV Applications open!

Print
Pages: 1

Silvia Petretti
Steering group
WISE UP+ Activist training for women living with HIV Applications open!
Posted on: September 3 2015, 02:32 pm

Dear all,

I am really excited to announce that the Sophia Forum has asked again Positively UK to collaborate on the delivery of the WISE UP+ ( Women Inspire Support Empower to Unleash Positive Potential) training, to increase the advocacy skills and activism of women living with HIV. The training will be held in Manchester from the 30th October to the 1st of November and it is open to all women living with HIV who are new to activism.

Information on the training is also available on Sophia Forum website: http://sophiaforum.net/sophia-news/wise-up-2015.html as well as a report from last year event: http://www.sophiaforum.net/sophia-news/wise-up-workshop-report-executive-summary-now-out.html

Please find attached leaflet and application from. I would really appreciate your support in distributing this among any woman living with HIV who may be interested

Do not hesitate to contact wiseup@positivelyuk.org  if you want further information.

BW

Silvia Petretti
Michael Harkin
Re: WISE UP+ Activist training for women living with HIV Applications open!
Reply #1 on: September 4 2015, 10:37 am

This sound great Sylvia...... can we have a male event I wonder .......
Lisa Thorley
BHIVA Reps
Reply #2 on: September 9 2015, 02:41 pm

Hi there,

When you open the link to register it says that registration will open shortly. Do you have any idea when that will be?

Thanks in advance

Lisa
Silvia Petretti
Steering group
Reply #3 on: September 9 2015, 03:20 pm

Hi Lisa thanks for your reply.

I will check for the broken link.

I attach an application form here . Please send it directly to wiseup@positivelyuk.org

BW

Silvia Petretti

Lisa Thorley
BHIVA Reps
Reply #4 on: September 9 2015, 05:02 pm

Thanks for the application form.

Best

Lisa

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + WISE UP+ Activist training for women living with HIV Applications open!