Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Giving people a stronger voice in research & innovation: National Voices survey

Giving people a stronger voice in research & innovation: National Voices survey

Print
Pages: 1

UK CAB Moderator
Global Moderator
Giving people a stronger voice in research & innovation: National Voices survey
Posted on: December 16 2015, 11:59 am

See survey below from National Voices which may be of interest.
If anyone would like to attend the workshop on 26 January where National Voices will consider the feedback gathered through the online engagement and develop a final version of the I Statements, please do let me know.
---------
As your organisation has previously expressed an interest in research, innovation and access to treatments and therapies, I wanted to make sure that you had seen our email below to National Voices members about next steps for the Government’s Accelerated Access Review:
https://engage.dh.gov.uk/acceleratedaccess/

It would be great to have your feedback on the draft I Statements we are developing to describe what good patient and service user involvement in research and innovation should look like – either via the online survey, or I have attached a PDF version in case this is easier for you to access.  We’d also be really grateful for your help in spreading the word about the survey to your own members and networks. Online survey is here:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AARIStatements

I have also attached a PDF that can be printed.

National Voices have now confirmed the date and time for the workshop where we will consider the feedback gathered through the online engagement and develop a final version of the I Statements.  It will be on Tuesday 26 January from 12pm onwards at a central London venue.  If you, a colleague, and/or a person who uses services who you support, would like to request a place, please do let me know.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Giving people a stronger voice in research & innovation: National Voices survey