Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏

Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏

Print
Pages: 1

Rebecca Mbewe
Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏
Posted on: February 7 2016, 02:28 am

Quality of Care Survey       

At Positively UK we want to know what good care means to you. We've designed this questionnaire to understand what's important to you in your life, what contributes to your wellness and how healthcare can help with this. We're working with the British HIV Association (BHIVA) and NHS IQ with the aim of informing their primary care guidelines and mapping out what quality care in the NHS looks like.

We would therefore appreciate your support in completing the survey by clicking the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G6YZ7VD

Thank you for your participation!  There are 2 100 prizes to be won!!

Rebecca Mbewe
Re: Positively UK Quality of Care Survey‏
Reply #1 on: February 9 2016, 12:03 am

Quality of Care Survey       

At Positively UK we want to know what good care means to you. We've designed this questionnaire to understand what's important to you in your life, what contributes to your wellness and how healthcare can help with this. We're working with the British HIV Association (BHIVA) and NHS IQ with the aim of informing their primary care guidelines and mapping out what quality care in the NHS looks like.

We would therefore appreciate your support in completing the survey by clicking the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G6YZ7VD

Thank you for your participation!  There are 2 100 prizes to be won!!

Rupert Whitaker
Re: Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏
Reply #2 on: March 4 2016, 09:59 am

Hi, Rebecca - can you let me know who designed this survey? I tried to fill it out but got stuck at the first question. I think the first question could have been better designed.
Rebecca Mbewe
Re: Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏
Reply #3 on: March 8 2016, 01:36 pm

My apologies for the delayed response and thank you for your question Rupert.  It was a collaborative effort by myself and a couple of other people.  Perhaps what would be more helpful is if you could let me know specifically what difficulty you faced in answering the questions and I can forward your feedback for consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Rebecca

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Posivitely Quality of Care Survey‏