Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + DRAFT BHIVA MONITORING GUIDELINES

DRAFT BHIVA MONITORING GUIDELINES

Print
Pages: 1

Dano Wheals
BHIVA Reps
DRAFT BHIVA MONITORING GUIDELINES
Posted on: March 18 2016, 06:33 pm

http://www.bhiva.org/monitoring-guidelines-consultation.aspx

Dear All.

Esther and Myself (Dano) - UKCAB community reps,  want to let you know that there are draft guidelines that relate to Monitoring of HIV positive people. The above link takes you to a summary and you can download the whole draft document. Please post you feedback on here and in the cmments box provided via the above link. Esther and I will repeat everything in this forum in the feedback process.
There are a few things that have come up already on discussion in this forum in another thread but I am making this fresh post to help keep this consultation period back alive in your minds. Please answer by April 4th for us Reps to have time before the 11th April deadline.

Questions I have not resolved are:

Monitoring of Transgender People. I have heard that this never gets done, can someone please reply with best practice so we can include it.

Included: Prisoners, Mental Health, those in social care........are there other crucial communities that have been either not included or the guidelines fall short?

Thanks
Dano xxx

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + DRAFT BHIVA MONITORING GUIDELINES