Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + World AIDS Day Red Run: www.redrun.org.uk

World AIDS Day Red Run: www.redrun.org.uk

Print
Pages: 1

Ian Montgomery
World AIDS Day Red Run: www.redrun.org.uk
Posted on: June 14 2017, 10:37 am

Positive East is beginning to plan this year's annual World AIDS Day Red Run, and we would like to invite every HIV charity (regardless of location)  to participate and benefit from the event.  This year the Red Run is scheduled for the 26th of November in east London's Victoria Park.

The Red Run is your standard 10k/5k charity run (chipped timed) where the participating charities recruit runners to run and fundraise on their behalf.  Last year, 600 people participated raising nearly 60,000 for 14 HIV service providers.  Positive East does not take a % of the funds that you are able to raise via your runners, i.e JustGiving. We are only hosting the event.    There is a 15 reg fee per entry to cover the costs (t-shirts, chip timing etc)

Like last year, the Run will be hosted by well known drag acts, involve live DJs for entertainment and there will be an after party held in a heated onsite tent.

For more information please visit the Red Run website   www.redrun.org.uk  and contact Ian:   ian.montgomery@positiveeast.org.uk

We hope that as many charities as possible are able to benefit, bringing together the HIV sector. 

Kindly

Ian

Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Re: World AIDS Day Red Run: www.redrun.org.uk
Reply #1 on: June 14 2017, 01:52 pm

Dear Ian Montgomery

i had been in correspondence with Alex Foott enquiring when this years Red Run will be available to register. as i want to give some time to raise as much as i am able.

Can you tell me when the Register button will become live? as i have checked and the run isn't displayed on www.stuwed.co.uk yet.

Kind regards

Simon Horvat-Marcovic
Ian Montgomery
Reply #2 on: June 14 2017, 02:49 pm

Hi Simon

Many thanks for your message.  The registration site will  open on the 1st of July.  We've gone with a new provider this year, which will make registering a bit easier.   That's great that you want to be involved again.  Let me know if you have any questions.   Thanks!

Ian
Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Reply #3 on: June 14 2017, 02:57 pm

Hi Ian

Thanks I will look out for the registration date. very much appreciated with your quick response.

kind regards

Simon Horvat-Marcovic

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + World AIDS Day Red Run: www.redrun.org.uk