Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + September Events for Over 50s in London

September Events for Over 50s in London

Print
Pages: 1

Clive Blowes
September Events for Over 50s in London
Posted on: August 21 2017, 10:54 am

Apologies for the repost but the pdf attachment does not appear to have been sent with the contact details.

Hi there
Terrence Higgins Trust would like to invite people living with HIV aged 50 or over in London to the following events in September.

Tai Chi Taster Class - Wednesday 6 September - 6.30-8.30pm
Come try a taster session of Tai Chi and related arts with trainer Heron Beecham. 

Trip to British Museum - Sunday 10th September - 12.45pm
We have free tickets for the new Scythians: warriors of ancient Siberia exhibition at the British Museum.

Welfare Benefits Update - Friday 22 September - 2-4pm
Our advisor will present all you need to know  about welfare benefits such as PIP and Universal Credit.

Please contact healthwealthandhappiness@tht.org.uk  or call 07500 958263 to book a place on an event.

The Health Wealth and Happiness Project at Terrence Higgins Trust offers workshops, advice and support for anyone over 50 living with HIV in Brighton and London. Please get in touch to get more information and to find out how the project could work for you.
Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Re: September Events for Over 50s in London
Reply #1 on: August 21 2017, 11:08 am

I have booked myself on all three. The British Museum exhibitions are always great. And Cliff D'Souza is always very informative when it comes to the Benefits system. As for Tai Chi that will be a first for me. I hope to see you at one or maybe even all of these.
Kind regards

Simon Horvat-Marcovic

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + September Events for Over 50s in London