Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + GP Contract Patient Involvement Webinar

GP Contract Patient Involvement Webinar

Print
Pages: 1

Jackie Morton
Posted on: August 23 2017, 08:08 am

Wednesday 30 August 2017, 11:00 am to 13.00 pm

Or

Thursday 31 August 2017, 11:30 am to 13:30 pm

We would like to invite you to take part in a Webinar to get a patient perspective on what issues should be considered as we agree the contract for GP services for 2018-19. We would also like to take the opportunity to seek your views on how best NHS England can involve the public more widely in primary care commissioning at national and local level, including identifying examples of current good practice.

To join the Webinar on one of the above dates please email Adrianna Kawecka-Billam to book your place: email Adrianna.kawecka-billam@nhs.net

When emailing please provide the following information:

Name:
Contact Telephone:
Representative area you cover:

Once emailed Adrianna Kawecka-Billam will forward the webinar details to you

If youíre interested in giving feedback but canít attend the webinars, please contact Adrianna for further details

Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Re: GP Contract Patient Involvement Webinar
Reply #1 on: August 24 2017, 01:07 pm

Having just completed the UK-CAB's Treatment Activism Training I am wanting to get more involved. Therefore I would like to participate in your Webinar on Thursday 31st August 2017, between 11:30 am to 13:30 pm. This would be my first Webinar but I want to expand my skillset whilst sharing my perspective.

I have sent an email directly to Adrianna Kawecka-Billam with my contact details. So now just waiting for the webinar details.
Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Reply #2 on: August 31 2017, 01:20 pm

I have just finished the GP Contract Patient Involvement Webinar which was extremely interesting. I would recommend participating in any further Webinar's that become available. They are not as daunting as they seem at first.
Jackie Morton
Reply #3 on: August 31 2017, 06:08 pm

Thank you for the update on the webinar. Glad you found it useful.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + GP Contract Patient Involvement Webinar