Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + online mindfulness intervention for people living with HIV

online mindfulness intervention for people living with HIV

Print
Pages: 1

Elijah Amooti
online mindfulness intervention for people living with HIV
Posted on: October 10 2017, 10:37 am

Hi  Members
FYI

My name is Shamim Nakasita I am a Trainee Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student at the University of Surrey. I am planning to conduct a study on the feasibility and acceptability of an online mindfulness intervention for people living with HIV, targeting internalized stigma and depression. I am seeking feedback and consultation with an individual living with HIV on the online  mindfulness intervention and the study itself before it officially begins. This will involve viewing the site content and providing feedback to myself via email about your opinion of the website and the study as a whole (this will take place in November/December). Individuals who take part will remain anonymous. If anyone is interested in being part of the development phase of this piece of research in this way, please email me on s.nakasita@surrey.ac.uk.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + online mindfulness intervention for people living with HIV