Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + crowd justice have made it! But donations can still be made until sunday

crowd justice have made it! But donations can still be made until sunday

Print
Pages: 1

Roy Trevelion
BHIVA Reps
crowd justice have made it! But donations can still be made until sunday
Posted on: January 5 2018, 09:24 am

Hi All,

This is the crowd justice campaign:
"Jeremy Hunt and NHS England propose allowing private companies to take control of our health and care services. This goes against fundamental NHS principles. Fund our fight to get proper consultation, parliamentary scrutiny and respect for the law. Save our NHS from an American-style take-over."

crowd justice say that:
"We've made it (Jan. 4, 2018)
We have this evening reached our Round 2 target of 144,000. Absolutely amazing. Thanks to every single person who has donated over 5,000 donations, an average of 28 and to all the many individuals and groups who have spread the word in so many different ways and made this possible. This gives us such a boost and a clear signal of the support behind the case."

On 12 December crowd justice made this announcement:
"We have just updated the site to reflect Professor Stephen Hawking joining the judicial review as the fifth proposed claimant. What an honour, delight and boost to everybody.

He has made the following statement:

'I have been lucky to receive first-rate care from the NHS. It is a national institution, cherished by me and millions of others, and which belongs to all of us. I am joining this legal action because the NHS is being taken in a direction which I oppose, as I stated in August, without proper public and parliamentary scrutiny, consultation and debate.

I am concerned that accountable care organisations are an attack on the fundamental principles of the NHS. They have not been established by statute, and they appear to be being used for reducing public expenditure, for cutting services and for allowing private companies to receive and benefit from significant sums of public money for organising and providing services. I want the attention of the people of England to be drawn to what is happening and for those who are entrusted with responsibility for the NHS to account openly for themselves in public, and to be judged accordingly.' "

Here's the link to crowd justice's site:
utm_source=sendinblue&utm_campaign=Update1056onUrgentLegalActionforOurNHS-Round2January042018&utm_medium=email

All the best,
Roy
Roy Trevelion
BHIVA Reps
Re: crowd justice have made it! But donations can still be made until sunday
Reply #1 on: January 5 2018, 09:28 am

Oops I hope this link works:

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/jr4nhs-round2/?utm_source=sendinblue&utm_campaign=Update1056onUrgentLegalActionforOurNHS-Round2January042018&utm_medium=email

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + crowd justice have made it! But donations can still be made until sunday