Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + News from Edwin J Bernard

News from Edwin J Bernard

Print
Pages: 1

Edwin J Bernard
News from Edwin J Bernard
Posted on: February 23 2009, 03:59 pm

After more than five years and 50 issues as editor, I have now left NAM's flagship newsletter, HIV Treatment Update, in order to focus on my work as a freelance consultant. 

I will continue to write about HIV treatment and care since I have now taken up a consultant position as treatments editor of the UK's sexual health magazine, Positive Nation, replacing Gus Cairns, who, in turn, replaced me as editor of HTU. 

In addition, I remain a contributing editor to NAM's daily news website, www.aidsmap.com, reporting on all aspects of HIV, and will continue to work with NAM on specific projects, such as the book, Criminal HIV Transmission.

I also work as a consultant for NAT (National AIDS Trust) and GNP+ (the Global Network of People Living with HIV), and I continue to write extensively about HIV, human rights and the criminal law, including keeping a blog (http://criminalhivtransmission.blogspot.com) that reports and comments on laws, prosecutions and media reporting of cases around the world.

My NAM email (edwin@nam.org.uk) will cease to operate at the end of this month, so please note my new email address: edwin@edwinjbernard.com

For more information, please visit my website, www.edwinjbernard.com.

Edwin J Bernard

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + News from Edwin J Bernard