Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Student Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted

Student Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted

Print
Pages: 1

Alex Sparrowhawk
Student Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted
Posted on: March 2 2018, 03:31 pm

Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted

Hi everyone  - please see this request, I've spoken with the student and it sounds like an interesting project to be part of, there's a sample of the work in the link below.

My name is Beatrice Posner and Im a final year BA photography student at Middlesex University in London. For my final year project, I am creating a body of work around the theme of blood and its effects on human lives. It consists of portraits of people living with various blood conditions. The aim with this project is to create an awareness of blood and its many capabilities to affect our lives in different ways. The intention is to show that blood conditions are both very common and yet are not necessarily visible on the surface and hopefully to raise awareness through my photography.

Im looking for 5-10 sitters who are willing to participate in my project in London area. The portraits will be simple and elegant with the intention of focusing on your personality by photographing you against a clean white backdrop. For more information or if youre interested to participate, dont hesitate to contact me via email or phone.

Current project portfolio: http://www.beatriceposner.com/reflections

Contact information

Beatrice Posner, Middlesex University, London
Email: beatrice.posner@gmail.com
Mob: 07599 416459
Simon Hovart-Marcovic
Re: Student Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted
Reply #1 on: March 6 2018, 10:42 pm

I have been in contact with Beatrice and will be sitting for her.SimonHM

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + Student Photography Project People living with HIV in London wanted