Message boards index | Help | Search messages | Sign in

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + �I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar

�I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar

Print
Pages: 1

Alex Sparrowhawk
�I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar
Posted on: May 16 2018, 09:23 am

HIV Prevention England webinar next Monday 21 May 2018 from 12.30pm to 2pm

�I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention

This webinar will be on HIV treatment as prevention, and covers what it means to be undetectable and uninfectious.

It will be on Monday 21 May 2018 from 12.30pm to 2pm and will be facilitated by Dr Michael Brady, HIV consultant and Terrence Higgins Trust Medical Director. Questions to be addressed include:

- Why is this message so important?
- What is the evidence that gives us the confidence to say �I can�t pass on HIV�?
- What does this message mean for someone living with HIV?
- What does this mean for me in my work and for my clients? How to share this information, answer tricky questions and promote treatment adherence

Please note: you may need to download a widget to your PC, laptop or other device in order to join the webinar so if you have any questions about this or anything else regarding the event contact us: hpe@tht.org.uk.

Register for free here.
Ben Cromarty
Re: �I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar
Reply #1 on: May 17 2018, 06:12 pm

Hi, Alex...

...is this open to anyone? Some folk who are not UK-CAb members have expressed an interest...can I pass the details on to them, or is the webinar by invitation only, as it were...?
Alex Sparrowhawk
Re: �I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar
Reply #2 on: May 21 2018, 04:09 pm

Sorry I didn't see this Ben - it was open to anyone interested, we've recorded the session so I'll keep you posted.

Print
Pages: 1

+ UKCAB + Public area + News, events, announcments + �I can�t pass on HIV�: treatment as prevention webinar